Board of directors
Thierrry Geffroy, Oliver Daidone
Authorized representative (s)
Commercial register entry
Registered company name: Brainfield AG
Commercial register number: CH02030492202
Handelsregister of Zuerich (Switzerland)
Competent supervisory authority
Staatssekretariat für Wirtschaft SECO
Disclaimer of liability
The author assumes no liability for the correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability and completeness of the information.
Liability claims against the author due to material or immaterial damage resulting from accessing, using or not using the published information, from misuse of the connection or from technical malfunctions are excluded.
All offers are non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change, add to, or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer without prior notice, or to temporarily or permanently cease publication.
Disclaimer for links
References and links to third party websites are outside our area of responsibility. Brainfield rejects any responsibility for such websites. Access to and use of such websites is at the user’s own risk.
The copyrights and all other rights to content, images, photos or other files on this website belong exclusively to Brainfield AG or the specifically named rights holders. The written consent of the copyright holder must be obtained in advance for the reproduction of any elements.
DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION
This data protection declaration informs you about how we, Brainfield AG, handle your personal data, how we collect, store, use and process your personal data and how we may pass it on to third parties. The protection of your data is important to us and we have made it our business to protect your right to privacy.
We are responsible for the processing of your personal data and the compatibility of data processing with the applicable law. In doing so, we comply with the data protection laws of Switzerland and the EU.
2. What data may be collected?
In cooperation with our hosting providers, we endeavour to protect the databases as well as possible against unauthorised access, loss, misuse or falsification.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. A Complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
By using this website, you consent to the collection, processing and use of data as described below. This website can generally be visited without registration. Data such as web pages accessed or the name of the file accessed, date and time are stored on the server for statistical purposes without these data being directly linked to your person. As far as personal data, in particular name, address or e-mail addresses, are collected on our pages, this is always done, where possible, on a voluntary basis. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
3. Who is responsible for the collection of your personal data?
The responsible for the collection of data within the meaning of the DSG and the DSGVO as well as other provisions of data protection law is:
4. What types of personal data are collected and for what purpose?
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual. A data subject is a person about whom personal data are processed. Processing includes any handling of personal data, regardless of the methods and procedures used, in particular the storage, disclosure, acquisition, erasure, retention, alteration, destruction and use of personal data.
We process personal data in accordance with Swiss data protection law. In addition, if DSGVO is applicable, we process personal data in accordance with the following legal bases in conjunction with Art. 6 para. 1
lit. a) Processing of personal data with the consent of the data subject.
lit. b) Processing of personal data for the performance of a contract with the data subject and for the implementation of corresponding pre-contractual measures.
lit. c) Processing of personal data for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which we are subject under applicable EU law or under the applicable law of a country in which the DSGVO applies in whole or in part.
lit. d) Processing of personal data to protect the life interests of the data subject or another natural person.
lit. f) Processing of personal data to protect the legitimate interests of us or third parties, provided that the fundamental freedoms and rights and interests of the data subject do not prevail. Legitimate interests are in particular our business interests in the provision of our website, information security, the enforcement of our own legal claims and compliance with Swiss law.
We process personal data for the duration required for the respective purpose. In the event of longer retention obligations due to legal and other obligations to which we are subject, we restrict the processing accordingly.
The following data may be collected:
From applicants, candidates:
In order to be able to place you in the most suitable job or to lend you to the most suitable employment company, we need to collect certain data. This data includes, but is not limited to: Name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, place of origin, nationality, mother tongue, religious affiliation, marital status, residence status, work permit, details of driver's licence category and mobility, details of current employer, period of notice, salary level, professional career, professional experience, training and further training, skills, state of health, expectations, salary expectations, recommendations from previous employers, reference details, social security number, details of interview.
Personal data is only collected if it is relevant to assess whether you are suitable for the job. The more information we have about you, the easier it will be for us to find your potential employer or company. As part of the personnel placement, data will only be processed to the extent and for as long as it is necessary for the placement. The data may be made available to potential employers in order to check your suitability for the vacant position. In the context of hiring out of personal, data is processed for as long as it is necessary for the employment relationship and/or the hiring. The data may be passed on to potential employer.
The employing company and the potential employer are also responsible for the protection of this data.
In order to find you a permanent or temporary employee, we need to collect certain data from your organisation. We collect the following data: Company name, address, company purpose, company philosophy, contact details of the responsible person, requirement profile, job description, advertisement. We collect this data in order to find permanent or temporary employees who fulfill your requirements profile. The more information we have, the more customized the service for you is.
from visitors to our website:
When you visit our website, our servers store each access for a limited period of time. The following data is collected without your intervention: IP address of the requesting computer, name of the owner of the IP address range, date, time of access, website (from which the access was made), URL of the accessed file, operating system of your computer, browser. The personal data is collected to enable the use of our website and to optimise our internet offer.
When registering online / contacting us via a contact form:
When completing an online form, we collect the following data: Address type (private or company), title, first and last name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address. We need this data to process your request accurately. The data may also be collected to adapt content and services to your preferences or to keep you informed about our services (for example, by sending newsletters).
5. Do we pass on your personal data to third parties?
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if you have given your express consent to do so or if the data is used to place or hire you (e.g. to potential employers, assignment companies) or if there is a legal obligation to do so.
6. How do we collect your personal data?
Personal data can be provided to us in the following ways:
- by you: you provide us with the data yourself (by email, registration, form, telephone call, etc.);
- through other sources: Job search engines, job networks, social networks, reference information;
- through our website: When you visit our website, we may collect automatic information even if you do not use our services (IP address, frequency of your visits, date, time, etc.);
- through cookies according to your browser settings: We show you posts that we think may be of interest to you.
7. How do we use your personal data?
We use the data to place and hire job seekers/candidates in the best possible way.
8. How do we protect your personal data?
We take appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data against manipulation, destruction and unauthorised access by third parties.
9. How long will your data be stored?
The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage no longer applies. Storage may also take place if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in laws or other regulations to which the responsible party is subject.
The data will also be deleted if a storage period prescribed by the above-mentioned standards expires. Unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract.
10. Can I request or delete my data?
You can request information at any time about whether personal data concerning you is being processed by us. By law and in order to identify you, the request for information must be made in writing and addressed to the data controller (or the data protection officer, if one is to be appointed).
The right of access includes information about:
- the categories of personal data
- the purposes for which the personal data are processed
- the recipients to whom the data concerning you have been / will be disclosed
- the intended duration of storage of the data concerning you or the criteria for determining the duration of storage
- the existence of the right to rectification or erasure of the personal data concerning you
- the existence of the right to restriction of processing by the responsible
- the existence of a right to object to such processing
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority
- the origin of the data, if the personal data are not collected from the data subject
- the existence of automated decision-making - including profiling - pursuant to Article 22 para. 1 and 4 of the DSGVO and information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing on the data subject.
You can also request in writing at any time that your data will be processed, corrected, or deleted. We would like to point out that legal retention periods apply to certain data, which we must comply with.
Your data must be deleted immediately by the responsible if one of the following conditions is fulfilled:
- the personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected
- by revoking your consent on which the processing was based in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a DSGVO and no other legal basis exists for the processing of the data
- the data concerning you has been processed unlawfully from beginning
- the deletion of the personal data relating to you is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation under federal or EU law to which the controller is subject.
As soon as you have exercised your right to rectification, erasure or restriction of data processing, the responsible is obliged to inform all recipients of the disclosed personal data of the rectification or erasure of the data or the restriction of data processing. An exception to this procedure only exists if this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
11. Do I have the right to transfer the data, which concern me?
You have the right to receive the data concerning you in a commonly used electronic format. You have the right to have this data transferred to another responsible, provided that
- the processing is based on consent pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a DSGVO or Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO and
- the processing is carried out with the help of automated procedures.
12. Do I have the right of revocation?
If you exercise your right to object, the responsible will no longer process your personal data unless she can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons on which the processing is necessary and which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
In the event that we process your data without your consent, you have the right of revocation in writing at any time.
You also have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The legality of the data processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation is not affected by the revocation.
13. Do I have a right of appeal?
Irrespective of any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the complaints authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the DSG or the DSGVO.
14. Prohibition of automated decisions
Based on Article 22 of the DSGVO, you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. This right does not apply to decisions which:
- are necessary for the conclusion or performance of the contract between you as the data subject and the controller
- is permissible on the basis of legal provisions of the Federation or the European Union or the member states to which the responsible is subject and these legal provisions contain appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms as well as the legitimate interests of the data subject, or
- is carried out with the express consent of the data subject
15. Do you have questions about data protection?