Part of a scrum team in our innovative IoT Lab team in charge of our next generation of connected products and services, you will contribute in Agile mode to the design and implementation of our Backend and Edge software.
- In the spirit of emerging design (architecture and technical evolution), you collaborate with stakeholders (Product owners, team members, other scrum teams and other actors) to define the best solutions, according to priorities and needs.
- You serve as a referent for specific areas of our solutions (technical or use cases), performing detailed analysis, proposing options and solutions and maintaining knowledge across the team over time.
- You implement the new loT-enabled services, including CI & CD related tasks for our solutions hosted in cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure) and embedded on devices (Unix).
- You ensure the required quality standard.
- Proven experience in C#, Python or possibly similar language like C++, java and willing to adapt to other languages.
- Proven experience in Cloud “native” platform (Microsoft Azure, possibly AWS) and serverless concepts.
- Experience with Linux, bash, container technologies such as Docker.
- Ability to explain complex technical topics to non-specialists, with strong understanding of industry-related constraints, needs and vocabulary.
- Azure Certifications such as Microsoft Azure Developer Advanced Solutions a definite plus.
- Used to agile and DevOps practices.
Your personal attributes
- Team spirit oriented.
- Accomplishing tasks with autonomy and drive.
- Sensibility to quality, robustness and simplicity.
- Mindset Agile, CI/CD, DevSecOps.
- Open-minded and proactive.
Your education and languages capabilities
- M.S. degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems.
- Proficiency in English, French an asset.