For one of our clients in a permanent position in Zurich, we are looking for a :
Service Architect Managed Services
- Design and manage descriptions of customer specific requirements or maintenance and support services
- Participate in portfolio and partner management in the development of new services
- Evaluate needs and advise customers on services for proposed solutions
- Develop customer specific pricing and service models
- Calculate managed services for new clients
- Calculate, maintain and complete maintenance contracts for new and existing customers
- Conduct customer presentations
- Work closely with sales, bid manager, operations manager and systems engineers.
Some travel is required to the locations of Bern, Basel, Zurich, Lausanne or Geneva.
- Telecommunications, electrical or computer engineering background or equivalent experience
- 5 years experience in a similar position.
- Good knowledge of business administration and experience in creating simple business cases
- ITIL certification and experience with managed service models and their calculations
- Strong technical and operational knowledge of enterprise IT infrastructure solutions (e.g., CPU, connectivity, security, cloud, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Excel and affinity with computer tools
- Structured work style, great autonomy, quick perception and experience in a dynamic environment
- Fluent in German and English, French an asset.
We look forward to receiving your application.