For one of our clients in a permanent position in Bern, we are looking for a :
Network Security Engineer
- Be responsible for the further technical development of technologically complex and highly connected IT security platforms.
- Assist in the creation of decision bases for the introduction of new IT security components and support the technical project management.
- Ensure achievement of required operational quality and availability in accordance with SLA/OLA specifications and be responsible for the operational implementation of response management in the department's facilities and systems.
- Implement existing business concepts, specifications, guidelines and regulations in your business organization area.
- Perform 2nd level/on-call support in case of disruptions
- Perform interventions (moves, adds, changes) to departmental IT security systems in a timely, efficient and high quality manner.
On-call duty is expected.
- Advanced degree in computer science.
- 3+ years of experience in security engineering.
- Strong knowledge of security platforms.
- Strong network and firewall knowledge, log analysis and network troubleshooting for this role. In addition, initial experience with DDoS, RAS, IPS.
- Communicative and integrative personality, you feel comfortable in a team and have the ability to approach different people. You are motivated to learn new areas and are interested in new technologies.
- Good level of German and English. Knowledge of French is an asset.
We look forward to receiving your application.