Job Title: Medical Affairs Advisor
Our client is a global Pharmaceutical company with an innovative portfolio and pipeline seeking a Medical Affairs Advisor to join their team. The primary function of this role is to provide strategic planning for the support of launch and commercialization activities that meet patients' needs and enhance customers' experience in interacting with the company. The successful candidate will be an integral member of the medical affairs, development, or a business unit brand team.
- Gather and communicate scientific intelligence, clinical care gaps (CCGs) and product knowledge gaps (PKGs) and other insights identified through interactions with Scientific Experts and Health Care Providers, participation in Scientific Exchange Meetings, attendance at medical conferences, and through other appropriate means.
- Participate in the development of the "patient journey" and the strategic plan for the compound.
- Lead in local scientific data dissemination (leading and presenting at conferences, advisory boards, scientific exchange meetings, etc.).
- Oversee the development of the scientific content of educational programs.
- An advanced health/medical/scientific (for example, in pharmacology, physiology, microbiology) and one of the following:
- 3-5 years of clinical experience or
- 3-5 years of pharmaceutical experience (2 of which is in clinical development)
- University degree/Master-degree or PhD in medicine, pharmacy, life science, or health economics that is directly related to at least one of the following:
- Clinical trial experience / drug discovery
- Drug/clinical development experience (i.e. epidemiology, toxicology, pharmacology, regulatory/medical affairs).
- At ease with MS Office
- Fluent in German or French, and fluent English
- Goal and solution-oriented with a passion for teamwork
- Ability to move work forward, even in the face of ambiguity.
- Domestic and international travel required ( >30% of working time)