At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Eli Lilly (Suisse) Market Access & Corporate Affairs strives to achieve and maintain access to Lilly medicines for patients in Switzerland by:
- demonstrating the value of Lilly medicines throughout the product life cycle;
- enabling the Swiss healthcare system to allow for better outcomes for underserved patients;
- facilitating our stakeholders understand how Lilly is helping patients living longer, healthier and more active lives;
- shaping the environment to reward pharmaceutical innovation.
As the Market Access Manager, you will be coordinating all phases of the market access & pricing strategy in Switzerland to maximize on-strategy reimbursements and price maintenance of company products.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- You will be responsible initiate, develop, and implement all phases of the market access & pricing strategy to ensure on strategy reimbursements and price maintenance of company products.
- You will be in charge of the national reimbursement submissions, developing high quality dossiers, payer materials and solutions in order to create and support the best possible national, regional and local access in collaboration with the team.
- Being a full member of cross-functional brand teams, you will contribute in representing the payer’s voice in preparing the customer plan and launching activities for new medicines.
- You will develop value dossiers and materials supporting the Key Account Management team in their daily activities. You will provide Access expertise on selected business development projects.
- You will participate in engaging and continuing building up a long-lasting relationship with health insurances, key experts, and in negotiations with Swiss authorities.
- Consistently encourages and exemplifies “Team Lilly” behaviours of include, innovate, accelerate and deliver that uphold Lilly values.
- Operates with high integrity, complies with Lilly policies and procedures, external legal and requirements.
Higher university degree (PhD or Master) in health science related disciplines (e.g. health economics, public health, biomedicine, epidemiology, pharmacology, pharmacy, healthcare administration, biostatistics, medicine).
Skills & Attributes
- Ideally you have at least 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical environment in Switzerland and at least 1 year of experience within Market Access (Health Economics, Pricing and Reimbursement, Key Account Management).
- Native (or equivalent) German, fluent in English, French/Italian is a plus.
- Current and in-depth knowledge of therapeutic areas and trends.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Works effectively in a highly regulated and politically sensitive environment.
- Include: Strong diplomatic and interpersonal skills, able to be humble yet inspire respect and trust; proven ability to work with and build consensus among a wide range of partners; continually demonstrate Lilly’s core values of excellence, integrity, and respect for people.
- Innovate: Willingness to adapt to and embrace constant change and to learn from new opportunities in the market. Changes behavioral style or method of approach when necessary to achieve a goal. Capability to think “outside the box”.
- Accelerate: you are agile in managing challenging situations by applying and tailoring approaches; capability to challenge the viewpoints of customers in a logical manner, influencing others to agree to your viewpoint; able to handle objections to ensure final agreement which will benefit the longer term relationship.
- Deliver: you are enthusiastic, driven and focused; you demonstrated ability to evaluate situations using multiple sources of information (ranging from internal & external sources). You have a proven ability to conceptualize, plan, and execute strategic plans. You prioritize and can work under pressure to meet tight and competing deadlines.
Possibility to work remotely 3-4 days per week.
The chance to join an innovation-based pharmaceutical company with the highest ethical standards as well as an important portfolio and promising pipeline in major therapeutic areas; the opportunity to interact with strong cross functional brand teams with the goal of improving the life of thousands of patients.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.