PRIMARY JOB RESPONSABILITIES
We are looking for a smart engineer, with a solid experience in sales & marketing, entrepreneurial spirit, and willing to take the challenge of driving multiple custom projects within a dynamic international B2B environment.
The Sales Manager will build relationships with sales teams, customers, R&D and operations. He/she will drive several major of the custom projects with our new smart sensors, which are key to the client’s ambitions to develop markets in Industry 4.0 applications. He/She will be involved in the entire process, from customer meetings and design of specifications to the project execution and product release.
- Key Account Management
- Managing Key Customers
- Following up product requests from key accounts
- Develop the business on a long-term perspective
- Project Management
- Update and customize Custom project process to reflect business needs
- Track internal projects related to Custom products
- Be the key person for these products/projects and the first point of contact
- Acquire the customer needs
- Define the product feasibility
- Collect, provide, and develop solution for the sales forces
- Direct support to customers on application
- Develop training material for Sales team and Customers
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- BSc/MSc in industrial technologies, electrical/electronic engineering, microengineering, or equivalent
- +3y experience in an industrial and international environment
- +3y experience in a B2B and a fast-paced environment
- Passion for technology, with customer focus mindset
- Excellent organizational, tracking skills, focused on keeping projects timelines
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-starting, self-motivated, self-directed, and self-sufficient.
- Enjoys taking initiative and interacting with stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – both business facing and Engineering.
- Fluent in English, German desirable, French is a plus.