For one of our clients in Bern for a permanent contract, we are looking for an :
Hybrid DataCenter Solution Architect
- Advise and provide the necessary tools.
- Develop solution designs in the technical environment (cloud, network, server, backup, storage) and coordinate with the IT service center as well as the enterprise, solution and security architecture.
- Contribute to the integration of services, partner systems and platforms into the IT landscape in a sustainable, highperformance and reliable manner.
- Provide strategic direction and play a key role in the design of reference architectures, guidelines and further development of the Cloud Foundation (services, network, monitoring).
- Technical training in computer science (bachelor, master or equivalent professional experience)
- Experience designing and building infrastructure architectures.
- Indepth knowledge of scalable and highly available platform engineering, data center and connectivity solutions in private and public clouds.
- Knowledge of current container platform orchestration solutions (Kubernetes), streaming technologies (Kafka) and automation (IaC, Terraform, Ansible).
- You enjoy working closely with DevOps teams but also with traditional operational teams.
- Very good language skills in German and English.