For one of our clients in a permanent position in Bern, we are looking for a :
DevNet Technical Consultant
In this position focused on automation (DevNet), your tasks will be as follows:
- Develop innovative solutions for customers
- Understand how to create the architecture design of network and security solutions for customers and implement them in projects.
This will require:
- Design, develop and operate automation solutions
- Create architectural designs, technical concepts and solution descriptions
- Set up technical workshops at the customer site
- Implement and participate in projects
- Be the technical lead on projects
- Support sales from consulting and deal qualification to creating attractive offers and customer presentations
- Be a facilitator for new projects.
- Computer science background
- Several years of experience installing, configuring and operating Cisco networking solutions with experience in DevNet automation (DevOps alignment)
- Knowledge of Python/Ansible
- Cisco DevNet Certification would be a real asset
- Appreciation of new technologies and willingness to learn more accordingly
- You think and act in a customer-oriented way, enjoy working with a wide range of partners (internal and external), are creative, with a high integration capacity and a very good analytical mind
- Very good knowledge of German and English.
We look forward to receiving your application!