Our client is enabling trust in the digital economy. Supporting this strategy is a Platform as a Service hosting security technologies and facilitating development of highly scalable and mission-critical security solutions.
This is an opportunitity to join the Infrastructure DevOps teams; a small but strong team of engineers passionate about breeding the best ideas and using state-of-the-art software technologies and software engineering practices to deliver to our internal development teams innovative PaaS and IaaS platforms and tools, on hybrid cloud.
- Architect, deliver and operate an innovative Infrastructure and Platform as a Service
- Participate in technical and functional roadmap definition and releasing of platform features and infrastructure services.
- Apply Infrastructure-as-Code approach to ensure fast central or on-premise deployments.
- Setup and operate CI infrastructure allowing for automated composition and deployment of business applications.
- Define and implement best practices for cloud operations, including capacity, performance and cost monitoring, DRP.
- Apply software engineering best practices (test automation, documentation, code review etc.)
- Apply ITIL and agile methodologies throughout the development and operational processes.
- Good scripting skills in Python, Bash
- Strong Cloud (as a code) mindset
- Experience in deploying and operating private and hybride cloud platforms, such as Kubernetes, AWS, OpenStack, etc.
- Experience deploying and operating database technologies, like Postgres, MariaDB, MySQL, Oracle
- Experience deploying and operating CI / CD infrastructure and workflows, using Jenkins, JenkinsX.
- Experience on GitOps an asset
- Experience with deployment automation, such as Terraform, Salt, Ansible, Puppet.
- Experience in using and managing Development foundry tools is a plus (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Artifactory, GitHub,…)
- Team player in a multi-cultural working environment with ability to take initiatives and propose solutions.
- Knowledge and experience with FinOps best practices would be a valuable asset.
- English fluent, French a plus, any other European language an asset.