For one of our clients in the Berne area for a permanent contract, we are looking for :
- You install and uninstall server and network components in our data centers and processing sites throughout Switzerland.
- You ensure on-call duty and thus contribute to 24/7 hardware support (server and network components). The team assumes the role of "system room responsibility" and is committed to ensuring the safe and correct operation of computer rooms.
- With installation work, you help set up IT services such as WLAN, video surveillance or access control and contribute to the lifecycle.
- Through your commitment, you contribute to the stable and problem-free operation of IT Post's basic infrastructure.
- In order to quickly familiarize yourself with your new area of responsibility, you bring with you a basic professional training in computer science or an advanced training in the field of computer science.
- You have experience in installing hardware components (server and network components).
- You also have knowledge of networks and are familiar with server hardware.
- You are accustomed to physical work and enjoy working with precision.
- Your strong autonomy characterizes you. • You also show initiative and like to take responsibility.
- You are willing to travel and hold a category B driving license.
- Providing on-call service poses no problem for you.
- In addition to a good level of German, you can communicate in a second national language.