For one of our clients in Bern for a permanent contract, we are looking for a :
Cloud Enterprise Architect
(German, french or Italian/English)
- Define the framework and principles, standards and processes for multihybrid cloud architecture, including strategic capabilities, public and private cloud services, cloud service provisioning and automation process, migration structure and FinOps/Brokerage aspects.
- Identify and develop future architectures and capabilities for hybrid scenarios, governance and culture in a multicloud environment.
- Intervene in the writing and design of corresponding target images and, using a coordinated implementation roadmap with business and IT, show how to achieve them and create value.
- University degree in computer science (BSc, MSc or equivalent professional experience).
- Experience in the design and implementation of business processes and architectures.
- Experience in transformation and migration to the cloud in a heterogeneous IT landscape
- Interest in cloud technologies, AWS and Azure services, container platforms, streaming and messaging, cloud security and continuous integration/continuous delivery.
- Experience with network and cloud infrastructure architectures is a plus.
- Experience working in an agile manner (SAFe, Scrum, DevOps) and enjoy continuous development.
- Very good language skills in a national language with good knowledge of English.