For one of our clients in Bern, we are looking for a permanent contract a :
AWS Cloud Engineer
- Support the AWS team in the development towards the cloud.
- Be responsible for AWS infrastructure support as well as End2End automation development of various services in the AWS domain.
- Be responsible for development and consulting on various cloud solutions throughout the project cycle.
- With Infrastructure as Code (Terraform), further develop the AWS Cloud Foundation and ensure the operation of the landing zone.
- Support the introduction of new cloud services according to customer standards.
- Advise developers and solution architects on the implementation of AWS services and monitor their innovations.
- Higher technical education in computer science.
- Proven experience in setting up a landing zone in AWS.
- Many years of experience in cloud automation, especially with Github, Terraform, Jenkins and Python.
- Experience developing Terraform modules.
- Excellent communicator with strong initiative, with experience in agile methods (SAFe/Scrum).
- Good communication skills in German and English.