IT Systems & Network Specialist
To provide secure, reliable, and integrated technology solutions in alignment with company objectives, while delivering a global high-quality infrastructure and application landscape.
In this role we are looking for an enthusiastic, innovative and hands on person contributing to build a secured and solid IT system and architecture landscape.
Your responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Performs a variety of IT system engineering tasks around servers (Windows & Linux), VMware virtualization, storage, backup management, data migration and disaster recovery operations
- Analyze, test, troubleshoot, and evaluate existing network systems, such as local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), Routers, Firewalls.
- Management of the various components of the infrastructure: networks and peripherals as well as authentication, authentication certificate
- Manage and monitor Information Solution systems like SIEM, EDR, Firewall Monitor. Assess and mitigate cyber security alerts; monitor and maintain cyber security protection tools and act pro-active ensuring state of the art cyber security protection protocols.
- Manage SaaS applications and services (O365, Azure, AWS, Oracle Cloud)
- Provide incident level 2 and 3 support.
- Support and maintain enterprise applications like Project Server, ERP, EDM, Analytics, and Data Information Management.
- Deliver IT projects on time and within scope and budget. Being able to organize, plan and manage priorities, while maintaining an overview and best practice in project management, including vendor management
- Create and maintain documentation, from architecture diagram to detailed procedures. Adheres to internal quality standards and procedures, including computer system validation
- IT-business partner, supporting and understanding the needs and expectations of business stakeholders, understanding their challenges and coming up pro-actively with suggestions, improvements and deliver upon those.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Microsoft Azure, Network certifications is a plus
- At least 5 years in a System/network/security Engineer or similar position
- managing complex systems; exposure to broad / diverse technology stacks.
- Demonstrable experience deploying and maintaining global infrastructure and enterprise workloads on premises and Cloud
- Sound expertise in Microsoft environment (O365, Azure AD, etc.) and in the areas of Windows Servers, VMware and SQL/Oracle databases
- Experience with storage and backup solutions
- Good skills in (Azure) cloud VM, server and database technologies
- Ability to automate tasks using PowerShell and other scripting languages
- Proven time and project management skills, able to self-organize and deliver fast
- Excellent analysis, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of IT quality and security procedures and ease in writing technical notes, procedures and training materials, with reference to CSV protocols and roles
- Excellent communication skills – providing verbal and written communication to both technical stakeholders and senior management
- Willingness and desire to continuously learn and self-develop
- Fluent in French and English