With an expertise in intelligent and identification solutions, their products thrive in the most demanding applications and the tightest constraints. Using real-time data for IoT and remote asset management is helping their clients to make faster and better decisions.
To reinforce the sales team, we are looking for a
Technology Key Account Manager
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for a smart engineer with experience or special knowledge in the machine tool market, entrepreneurial spirit, and willingness to take the challenge of driving multiple projects within a dynamic national and international B2B environment.
- Key Account Management, Machine tool, reporting to the Director, KAM
- Managing global industry campaigns in collaboration with local sales teams
- Following up on product requests from key accounts
- Develop the business from a long-term perspective
- Project Management
- Update and customize Custom project process to reflect business needs
- Track internal projects related to Machine tool
- Collaborate with our international Market Analyst team for lead generation and establishment of sales documentation for assigned industries
- Define promotion material and social media content with our marketing team
- Travel in Switzerland and abroad (approximately 10-20%)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- BSc/MSc in industrial technologies, electrical/electronic engineering, microengineering, or equivalent
- +3y experience in an industrial environnement
- Ideally, +3y experience in a B2B and a fast-paced environment
- Experience in the Machine Tool or Automation industry is an important asset
- Passion for technology with customer focus mindset
- Enjoys taking the initiative and interacting with stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – both business-facing and Engineering.
- Mother tongue French
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Fluency in German is highly appreciated
- Based in Switzerland
Interesting work that uses your creativity within an international, innovative, and dynamic company focused on teamwork. Modern and attractive salary conditions, flexible working time, free parking and a bus stop nearby the HQ are some of the benefits offered by our client.