For one of our clients in a permanent position in Bern, we are looking for a :
(German / English)
- Lead the data department
- Assist the Chief Digital Officer in the performance of his duties, in particular in the development of the data strategy and the implementation of data governance.
- Drive the further development of data processing and usage and be the point of contact for global data topics in the IMS functional area.
- Implement data strategy, data governance and data quality management.
- Ensure delivery of a top level data model in coordination with the group and data quality KPIs.
- Support data owners in the execution and establishment of their tasks, especially when measuring data quality.
- Verify project orders and detailed IMS concepts regarding data strategy compliance and data governance and provide significant input so that data efficiency, quality and effectiveness can be measured.
- University degree as well as additional training in project management.
- Proven experience in data management, data governance, data modeling and data architecture with excellent knowledge of business intelligence and data analytics technologies.
- Excellent skills in translating technical and functional requirements and strong ability to think in data streams, understand data-driven business models, and quickly gain a complete overview of the entire company, its strategy, customers, business processes, products or services, markets, and legal aspects.
- You are convincing, have excellent consulting, negotiation and communication skills.
- You are fluent in German and have good English skills.
We look forward to receiving your application!